ASASYN – PROFESSIONAL FAT KILLER
Asasyn is the ultimate next generation fatburner and muscle shredder supplement by Genius Nutrition®. This product uses the best super ingredients and synergy to support the fatburning process, maximaze muscle definition and help to transform your fat to energy. If you are in cutting stage and you need the best support on low calories diet the Asasyn is your perfect weapon.
WILD MANGO EXTRACT 10:1
This amazing exotic fruit has received so much attention in recent years is because of its apparent effects on weight loss. The flesh of the fruit is not used for these purposes, but a number of studies have been done on the extract from wild mango extract. Research has found that not only can the active ingredients help to reduce overall cholesterol levels, but they can also stimulate the metabolism and significantly increase passive fat-burning. When this extract is used regularly, it has been known to cause weight loss. It is also known to suppress the appetite, which is another way to prevent overeating and create a calorie deficit. We are using highly concentrated extract of wild mango (mangifera indica – folium, pericarpium, in ratio 10:1), in our Asasyn fatburner to be sure our products will deliver real results.
OLIVE LEAF EXTRACT
Olive leaf extract is derived from the leaves of the olive tree and has been used medicinally for thousands of years. The key ingredient in olive leaf extract is oleuropein, along with other flavonoids and polyphenolic compounds, that deliver a host of health benefits for those who regularly consume this extract, regardless of what form it comes in. 
Olive trees, scientifically known as Olea europaea, are some of the oldest cultivated plants. Native to the Mediterranean region, olives have been naturalized in dozens of countries and is highly valued for the oil in its fruit.
Boosts Immune System - The immunomodulatory effects of olive leaf extract along with a high level of antioxidants help reduce oxidative stress and relieve any strain on the immune system. 
Increases your Metabolism - There are a number of fat-burning effects of olive leaf extract, primarily because it stimulates the release of adrenaline and other hormones.  This can increase your overall metabolism and increase passive fat-burning. It also optimizes other bodily processes, like energy metabolism and enzyme production.
This amino acid has been around for donkey’s years and its efficacy studied immensely during. The Acetyl component of this improves the ability to cross the blood brain barrier, improve dopamine and by improving dopamine – it improves other areas such as cognition, learning, attention, memory, desire, pleasure, punishment, reward, motivation, sleep, mood, behaviour, and voluntary movement. It also upregulates the oxidation of fatty acids for the purpose of burning fat and this is done via the Mitochondrial carnitine palmitoyltransferase 1 (CPT1) Pathway. Consuming Acetyl L-Carnitine upregulates the rate limiting fat burning step meaning that you can burn more fat when you exercise.ALCAR and LC are naturally produced in the body and occur naturally in the diet. A major function of ALCAR is to transport fatty acids across the membrane of the mitochondria (the powerhouse of the cell).
ALT (ACETYL L-TYROSINE)
Acetyl L-Tyrosine is an acetylated derivative of the essential amino acid L-Tyrosine. Ordinary L-Tyrosine is less stable and insoluble in water, which may result in reduced bioavailability. N-acetyl-L-Tyrosine, which is converted in the body to L-Tyrosine, is 20 times as soluble in water as L-Tyrosine itself. For this reason, it serves as an efficient supplement for raising tyrosine levels in the body, since undissolved substances are not absorbed from the digestive tract. Acetylation enhances the solubility and stability making it a more rapidly absorbed and bioavailable form of the amino acid L-Tyrosine.
How L Tyrosine Promotes Weight Loss?
By Alleviating Stress and Depression
Since L tyrosine is used to produce neurotransmitters such as dopamine, it can help improve mood and contribute to the management of depression. Even more importantly, tyrosine can help relieve stress.
Both stress and depression can cause periods of inactivity which may promote weight gain. By improving the mood and reducing the production of stress hormones, tyrosine can help prevent weight gain, and prompt weight loss by increasing the user’s participation in daily activities.
By Suppressing Appetite
Different studies in animal models have shown that tyrosine can improve the appetite suppressant effects of supplements that stimulate the sympathetic nervous system.
Such supplements include ephedra and this effect is the reason L tyrosine is often included with ephedra and ephedra-containing herbs. However, on its own, tyrosine does not suppress appetite.
Yet another beneficial effect of tyrosine is in stimulating the production of neurohormones such as epinephrine and norepinephrine. This results in thermogenesis and the increased muscular activity caused by the increased production of these compounds can help burn stored fat.
By Improving Thyroid Functioning
The thermogenic effects of L tyrosine can also be due to the increased thyroid hormone synthesis it causes.
Since tyrosine is a precursor used in the production of both triiodothyronine or T3 and thyroxine or T4, it is routinely used in the treatment of hypothyroidism.
The thyroid hormones promote metabolism including the burning of stored fats and the immediate release of energy. Therefore, by improving thyroid functioning, tyrosine can promote weight loss.
For this reason, tyrosine is especially useful in the shedding of weight caused by low production of thyroid hormones.
Magnesium is an important mineral that your body needs in order to function. It helps you do a variety of important things including produce energy, regulate blood sugar which may help to weight loss, and cause necessary chemical reactions in the body. Magnesium helps your body conduct nerve impulses, muscle contraction, and normal heart rhythm by playing a role in the transport of calcium and potassium.
GREEN TEA EXTRACT
Is known to burn off fat specifically on the belly. It boosts your metabolism and eases digestion of carbohydrates to achieve the best fat-burning effectiveness. The best way to lose weight is to do it naturally. a powerful antioxidant that significantly reduces inflammation in the body to make you look better physically on the skin and mood thus aids anti-aging. Most people mistake skin problems with association with dirt; it's caused by the inflammation of the body.
Caffeine can increase the release of fatty acids acids to be burned. The caffeine stimulates the breakdown of adipose tissue via a process called lipolysis. And once the fatty acids are freed from their storage form, they can be used for energy. In other words, this fat can be burned.
How does caffeine stimulate lipolysis? It increases levels of energetic hormones like epinephrine and norepinephrine in your blood. These hormones, in turn, cause fatty acids to be released. Okay, so now you know that caffeine stimulates lipolysis. And we know that lipolysis causes fatty acids to be released into the blood. Now what?
Well, the fatty acids must be burned for energy. And the process of burning for energy is called metabolism. Depending on your diet, lifestyle, and genes, your metabolism can burn energy at a higher or lower rate.
What’s one compound that stimulates our metabolism to burn more energy? You guessed it again: caffeine.
This process of metabolic burn has a fancy scientific name: thermogenesis. Caffeine increases thermogenesis. In other words, it tells your body to burn more calories.
The word “electrolyte” is a term used to describe certain micronutrients and minerals that break down into positively or negatively charged ions. These ions generate electricity in your body and are necessary for your body to maintain a proper fluid balance, transmit nerve impulses, and contract your muscles. The minerals that make up electrolytes are sodium, chloride, phosphate, potassium, calcium and magnesium. We use the natural extract from the world’s the best coconut water brand: CocoMineral to provide the best natural sourse of electrolytes.
CAYENNE EXTRACT (capsicum annum - fructus, oleoresina, 10:1)
Cayenne pepper is a potent weight loss aid that can help curb your appetite, heat up your metabolism, and even help burn extra fat.
Cayenne Helps Put a Stop to Cravings
Many people who are looking to lose a few pounds are trying to consume fewer calories throughout the day. Cayenne pepper can help you suppress your hunger and eat less food. Consume enough cayenne, and you may stop craving fatty, salty, and sweet foods—the same foods dieters want to avoid the most.Depending on when you eat this spicy red pepper, you may experience different results. Eating cayenne before your meal will help satisfy your appetite as you eat. While dining on cayenne throughout the meal might help you feel fuller and more satisfied after you’ve finished eating.[19,20,21]
Ignite Your Metabolism
A sluggish metabolism could be what’s preventing you from shedding extra pounds. If you want a natural way to speed up your body’s metabolic processes, cayenne may be just what you need. When added to a high-fat diet, cayenne increases diet-induced thermogenesis, which means your body uses more energy to break down the food you’re eating, helping you burn a few extra calories. Metabolic improvements from consuming capsaicin-rich foods, like cayenne, can start almost immediately and may last up to 30 minutes after a meal.
Burn Extra Fat
It might not surprise you that cayenne supports a normal body weight, but how it accomplishes this feat is astonishing. The same compound in cayenne that burns your taste buds may help soothe your gut. This connection is critical as researchers find mounting evidence that suggests a link between your gut health and your weight. One animal study suggests that an unhealthy gut microbiota contributes to an unhealthy weight. Capsaicin may help rebalance the gut by reducing some forms of systemic irritation that are common in overweight individuals.
Promote Healthy Digestion
For sustained weight loss, you must have a properly functioning digestive system. Cayenne is packed full of beneficial vitamins and nutrients, including some B vitamins that your digestive system needs to work properly. Additionally, cayenne can help stimulate saliva production in your mouth and along your gastrointestinal tract. Saliva is among the first steps of healthy digestion and helps break down the food you eat.
L-theanine has been growing in popularity since its discovery as one of the main components of green tea (Camilla sinensis). Indeed, L-theanine is the main ingredient responsible for the feeling of calm focus frequently associated with tea consumption. Theanine has also been purported to stabilize blood pressure, boost immune function during exercise, and possibly even promote weight loss.
Reduces stress and anxiety
L-Theanine helps to stimulate the temper and relaxation of the brain roughly equivalent to meditation sitting
You need time to follow a weight loss process, and you need to maintain regular workouts besides having healthy foods. If you always feel tired or stress, you are easy to give up and have no efforts. Giving stress and tired away will help you a lot to maintain a long-term plan to lose weight healthily and effectively, and of course you can get the best result.
Help to lose weight and control your blood pressure
L-Theanine stimulates metabolism and burns fat in the body, thereby helps to lose weight and lower cholesterol level in the body
Increases cognitive abilities
Many studies indicated that L-Theanine increases brain’s efficiency operation
Improves your mood
L- Theanine helps the brain to relax, release stress and get well-being feelings as well as great excitement
Enhances concentration and good memory
L- Theanine helps to increase dopamine level in the brain, thus helps to increase concentration and improve memory, and remove distractions.
The advantage of L- Theanine combines with caffeine helping to take stress away, stimulate creation and enhance concentration.
Increases energy level
L – Theanine helps you to increase energy level. You have full of energy to do exercise regularly without being tired. Thereby it promotes the efficiency of weight loss
Choline naturally promotes a faster rate of lipolysis meaning that you burn more fat than you would at your typical metabolic rate. It does this by promoting the transportation of dietary fats throughout the body to your cells so they are promptly burned for energy. This is believed to help prevent future weight gain while also contributing to steady and reliable weight loss results.
PIPERINE 98% (black pepper extract)
One way Piperine increases nutrient absorption is by increasing your metabolism by improving thermogenesis. This process essentially breaks down your fat cells and increases your internal temperature. That means Piperine may be used to help people regulate their weight. While the overall effect of this ability is slight, when combined with a more comprehensive weight loss plan, it may have a noticeable impact.
7. Reinbach H., Smeets A., Martinussen T., Møller P., Westerterp-Plantenga M. "Effects of capsaicin, green tea and CH-19 sweet pepper on appetite and energy intake in humans in negative and positive energy balance." Clin Nutr. (2009): 260-265.
8. Ludy M., Mattes R. "The effects of hedonically acceptable red pepper doses on thermogenesis and appetite." Physiol Behav. (2011): 251-258.
9. Yoshioka M., St-pierre S., Drapeau V., et al. "Effects of red pepper on appetite and energy intake." Br J Nutr. (1999): 115-123.
10. Yoshioka M., Doucet E., Drapeau V., Dionne I., Tremblay A. "Combined effects of red pepper and caffeine consumption on 24 h energy balance in subjects given free access to foods." Br J Nutr. (2001): 203-211.
11. Janssens P.L., Hursel R., Westerterp-plantenga MS. "Capsaicin increases sensation of fullness in energy balance, and decreases desire to eat after dinner in negative energy balance." Appetite. (2014): 44-49.
12. Yoshioka M., St-pierre S., Suzuki M., Tremblay A. "Effects of red pepper added to high-fat and high-carbohydrate meals on energy metabolism and substrate utilization in Japanese women." Br J Nutr. (1998): 503-510.
13. Chaiyata P., Puttadechakum S., Komindr S. "Effect of chili pepper (Capsicum frutescens) ingestion on plasma glucose response and metabolic rate in Thai women." J Med Assoc Thai. (2003): 854-860.
14. Shen W., Shen M., Zhao X., et al. "Anti-obesity Effect of Capsaicin in Mice Fed with High-Fat Diet Is Associated with an Increase in Population of the Gut Bacterium Akkermansia muciniphila." Front Microbiol. (2017): 272.
15. Kang C., Wang B., Kaliannan K., et al. "Gut Microbiota Mediates the Protective Effects of Dietary Capsaicin against Chronic Low-Grade Inflammation and Associated Obesity Induced by High-Fat Diet." MBio. (2017): 8.
16. "Spices, pepper, red or cayenne." United States Department of Agriculture Agricultural Research Service. Web.
17. Shin Y., Kim J., Park K. "The Effect of Capsaicin on Salivary Gland Dysfunction." Molecules. (2016): 21
18. Reinbach H., Smeets A., Martinussen T., Møller P., Westerterp-Plantenga M. "Effects of capsaicin, green tea and CH-19 sweet pepper on appetite and energy intake in humans in negative and positive energy balance." Clin Nutr. (2009): 260-265.
19. Ludy M., Mattes R. "The effects of hedonically acceptable red pepper doses on thermogenesis and appetite." Physiol Behav. (2011): 251-258.
20. Yoshioka M., St-pierre S., Drapeau V., et al. "Effects of red pepper on appetite and energy intake." Br J Nutr. (1999): 115-123.
21. Yoshioka M., Doucet E., Drapeau V., Dionne I., Tremblay A. "Combined effects of red pepper and caffeine consumption on 24 h energy balance in subjects given free access to foods." Br J Nutr. (2001): 203-211.
22. Janssens P.L., Hursel R., Westerterp-plantenga MS. "Capsaicin increases sensation of fullness in energy balance, and decreases desire to eat after dinner in negative energy balance." Appetite. (2014): 44-49.
23. Yoshioka M., St-pierre S., Suzuki M., Tremblay A. "Effects of red pepper added to high-fat and high-carbohydrate meals on energy metabolism and substrate utilization in Japanese women." Br J Nutr. (1998): 503-510.
24. Chaiyata P., Puttadechakum S., Komindr S. "Effect of chili pepper (Capsicum frutescens) ingestion on plasma glucose response and metabolic rate in Thai women." J Med Assoc Thai. (2003): 854-860.
25. Shen W., Shen M., Zhao X., et al. "Anti-obesity Effect of Capsaicin in Mice Fed with High-Fat Diet Is Associated with an Increase in Population of the Gut Bacterium Akkermansia muciniphila." Front Microbiol. (2017): 272.
26. Kang C., Wang B., Kaliannan K., et al. "Gut Microbiota Mediates the Protective Effects of Dietary Capsaicin against Chronic Low-Grade Inflammation and Associated Obesity Induced by High-Fat Diet." MBio. (2017): 8.
27. Cooper R. Green tea and theanine: health benefits. Int J Food Sci Nutr. 2012 Mar;63 Suppl 1:90-7.
28. Murakami S, Kurihara S, et al. Effects of oral supplementation with cystine and theanine on the immune function of athletes in endurance exercise: randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial. Biosci Biotechnol Biochem. 2009 Apr 23;73(4):817-21